Once a Depreciation Report or Reserve Fund Study is complete, it becomes an effective tool as it provides a great deal of valuable information. The report provides a solid foundation for future planning by establishing an inventory of assets, setting a schedule for timing short and long-term projects, and providing estimates for current and future project costs. Property owners and managers can use their Depreciation Report or Reserve Fund Study as the starting point for creating a capital plan, a maintenance plan, a short-term renewal plan, an annual budget, and as a framework of communication to help owners understand project priorities and costs.
- Our Depreciation Report and Reserve Fund Studies shall provide an assessment of the conditions of the various common property elements and equipment.
- It will include an inventory of the apparently depreciated elements that may require repair or replacement within the next 30 years or within the proposed “analysis period”.
- The report shall be prepared by a qualified and experienced reserve fund professional, with decades of experience in financial planning, construction, building maintenance, and valuations.
- As our client, we wish to communicate with you on a yearly basis. Therefore, we offer a unique service for Depreciation/Reserve Fund Reporting, Insurance Appraisals and Maintenance Programs.
- Bare land, townhomes, walk-up apartments, high rises, four-plexes, adult living and conversion projects are examples of the types of properties we have completed.
If you require a Depreciation Report or Reserve Fund Study, please contact our office